Intensive attractant with long-term effect
- Very intense aniseed smell for immediate attraction
- Very long-lasting effect due to depot builders
- Broad spectrum of activity (including predatory game, wild boar, roe deer, pigeons)
- Free from questionable secondary components of aniseed oil
- Easy to use even in the cold down to at least – 10°C
- Very high storage stability
Anise – reinvented: is that even possible?
Disadvantages of conventional aniseed oil
Many hunters have long used conventional anise oil as an attractant for a variety of game species. Conventional anise oil, which is a mixture of different components, has a whole range of disadvantages:
- Aniseed oil is very sensitive to atmospheric oxygen, which affects its attractiveness and storage stability.
- Anise oil’s high volatility limits its duration of action.
- Aniseed oil solidifies at temperatures below 18°C, which means that conventional aniseed oil has to be heated up before it can be applied, especially in autumn and winter – not exactly user-friendly.
- The greatest disadvantage for the hunter is the health hazard posed by aniseed oil: aniseed oil contains a secondary component with an allergenic and potentially carcinogenic effect. This means that conventional aniseed oil has to be labeled accordingly* and is subject to special safety measures when it is handled
The know-how behind AttraTec No 2 Anis Ultra
In research and development studies, AttraTec has identified and successfully eliminated the weaknesses of ordinary aniseed oil. The result: AttraTec No 2 Anis Ultra. AttraTec No 2 Anis Ultra is characterized by a very intense aniseed smell that develops after about 1 minute and lasts for a long time. The attraction starts immediately and lasts for a long time. The intensive and long-lasting effect is based on the one hand on protective molecules taken from nature, which greatly slow down the breakdown of the active ingredient by atmospheric oxygen, and on the other hand the volatilization of the active ingredient is slowed down by a depot-forming agent. The formulation of AttraTec No2 Anis Ultra as a liquid aerosol and filling in spray cans not only increases user-friendliness at low temperatures, but also improves storage stability.
Simple and safe application – high yield
After 1-2 short sprays on the target area, the can is turned upside down and sprayed again briefly until no more liquid comes out. Of course also on the target area. The content of one can is sufficient for 75 to 100 applications.
And – what is most important – by eliminating the questionable secondary components of aniseed oil, there is no longer any health risk for the hunter with AttraTec No 2 Anis Ultra.
“Anise – completely reinvented” – it works: AttraTec No 2 Anis Ultra – our innovative all-rounder – as well as AttraTec No 3 Anis Pure for classic use are proof of this.
Please note the state hunting law applicable to your area.
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful for aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Wear protective clothing, protective gloves, eye protection. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C. Dispose of contents/container for recycling.
*GHS Labeling Aniseed Oil: May cause an allergic skin reaction; Suspected of causing genetic defects. Suspected of causing cancer. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.