Trophy bleach based on stabilized hydrogen peroxide (11.94%) for improved durability
- High effectiveness
- Economical use
- High level of safety (hazardous substance bottle, child safety device)
- Best possible protection from sunlight thanks to the resealable aluminum bag
AttraTec No 10 Trophy Bleach is very suitable for bleaching trophies.
An important prerequisite for bleaching: the trophy should be cleaned of tissue parts and fat as well as possible. For example, adding a liquid (full) detergent to the boil can help with cleaning.
bleaching method 1
Brush the boiled skull / trophy well with AttraTec No. 10. Then let the skull / trophy dry in the sun. Repeat the process 1-2 times depending on the bleaching result. If necessary, brush on individual, darker areas.
bleaching method 2
Wrap boiled skull / trophy with AttraTec No 10 soaked cotton. After 12 to 24 hours, remove the cotton and let the trophy dry in the sun. If necessary, repeat the process or brush critical areas with AttraTec No 10 again and then leave to dry again in the sun.
By the way: hydrogen peroxide is sensitive to light. That’s why AttraTec is offered in a resealable aluminum bag – this achieves the best possible protection against sunlight.
IMPORTANT NOTES for handling AttraTec No 10:
- Pour AttraTec No 10 trophy bleach into a clean container (e.g. glass) and remove from there for the bleaching process.
- Better to take it more often and in small quantities!
- NEVER pour removed AttraTec No 10 trophy bleach back into the original container!
- Store cool and preferably in the dark
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If possible, remove contact lenses. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention.
Tolles Produkt, ergibt eine Super gebleichte Trophäe kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.